Skip to main content

Three Months



Hello Little Lady, 

You are a fourth of a way through the most incredible year. Your little personality is shinining through more and more every day and I love seeing you change. When you are home with Mom and Dad you are filled with coos, smiles, and squeaks yet when we are out you are quiet, peaceful, and observant. Your smile lights up the world, your squeaks are the sweetest sounds I have ever heard, and your cuddles, your cuddles prove to me that my arms were made to hold you forever. You were made for me and I was made for you. 

The lord knit you together in my womb and kept you for nine wonderful months. He then trusted your Dad and me to fill your life with love, guidance from the lord, and wisdom that can only be found through him. For these reasons on February 4th 2017 at Harvest Bible Chapel we dedicated ourselves to seek the lord first and foremost in raising you. This was one of the most wonderful days that we have experienced with you. It was simple, five minutes at most, your dad read 1 Samuel 1:27-28. These verses mean so much to us and to you angel girl. For two years I prayed with a heart of Hannah begging the lord for you and he is so faithful in hearing my cries in knowing my heart. Just as Hannah was blessed with Samuel we have been blessed with you, and just as Hannah turned Samuel over to the Lord we turn you back to the Lord. As the dedication continued Pastor Jeff prayed over us as a family as the church extended their arms praying in agreement with Pastor Jeff. Eloise Jeanne you have been blessed with a family who loves you and church families who will help guide you. You are loved!

In your third month of beautiful life you had many other adventures. You traveled to Wyoming to attend your very own meet and greet hosted by your grandma and Aunt Donna. You watched your very first Super Bowl, which in our lives is a very big deal especially when Tom Brady came back to win his fifth ring in overtime, a first in NFL history. You celebrated your very first Valentine's Day and were loved on by mommy and daddy as well as the harvest 20s group that we ate dinner with. Your life is filled with friends who love you and family that adores you! 





You love your bath time and are getting so good at kicking in the water. You love car rides and being worn by Mom. You love the ceiling fan, honestly that is your favorite thing in the whole world. You do not love tummy time, sometimes your car seat, or being held by really anyone but Mom. 

Being your mom is my greatest honor and watching you grow is the most wonderful blessing. I love you Eloise Jeanne. 

Eloise's Growth Chart

  • February 19th - three months
    • 10lbs 8oz, 23 1/4 inches long

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 30th

The last two months of our lives have been a complete whirlwind of emotion, stress, and utter joy!  On March 19th we were able to endure our first IUI, where I laid very similar to Phoebe in Friend's and prayed with my husband that this would be our first and last IUI. We went in with hopeful heart's and praying minds, and knew the lord had a plan. The following weekend we went on vacation to San Diego where I unfortunately began  to believe that our IUI had not worked, and that we were not pregnant. I experienced cramps, was grumpy to my poor family, and walked around feeling like Shamu on the beach. So obviously I wasn't pregnant, right... Fast forward to March 30th, two days before I was technically supposed to test. It was a Wednesday night, a Wednesday night where I  obsessively thought about nothing else but that I wasn't pregnant. I did what any mildly obsessed woman going though infertily treatments would do, and tested. I jumped in the bath and pretended th...

Remembering November

Well, hello there November, and yes I am aware that it is November 3rd and well I should have written this three days ago, but anyway  November has always been one of my absolute favorite months, for well the obvious, Thanksgiving, fall decorations, and MY BIRTHDAY! Which is in two days, I'm like V for Vendetta REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER. All of these awesome things are reasons to absolutely adore November, however two years ago November also developed a very different feeling.  November 10th will mark the two year anniversary since Kaleb's accident. And though I will always love November I now have a heavy heart as we fast approach that day. It is as though every birthday will in some odd way be a reminder of my 21st which is what I was celebrating when I received the phone call that forever changed our lives. Every Thanksgiving as joyous and wonderful as it will be will also remind me of the saddes...

It's a Family Tradition

"Traditions are behaviors and actions that you engage in again and again – regular rituals that you perform at the same time and/or in the same way. Traditions can be big or small, but they differ from routines and habits in that they are done with a specific  purpose  in mind and require  thought  and  intentionality . Meg Cox, the author of  The Book of New Family Traditions , defines family ritual as “any activity you purposefully repeat together as a family that includes  heightened attentiveness  and  something extra that lifts it above the ordinary ruts .” Traditions, when done right, lend a certain magic, spirit, and texture to our everyday lives." Brett and Kate McKay As we approach the wonderful holiday season my heart begins to journey  back to childhood memories and the family traditions that make those memories so perfect. I come from a large family filled with lots of cousins, tons of laughter, and of course many tradit...